CARE FOR YOUR CURRENT SYSTEM
Already have a solar heating system?
It may be time for a solar maintenance checkup!
Residential and commercial solar systems require periodic inspections and routine solar maintenance to keep them operating at max efficiency. We highly recommend an annual inspection to ensure your system is in top operating condition.
Solar Pool Heat
- Check for leaks
- Check all controller modes
- Test both solar sensors
- Check motor valve
- Check roof mounts for sealant
- Check VRV for air in system
- Check panels for flow and hot spots
- Check all low voltage wire
- Check binding straps for panels
- Check roof lags for rust
- Check and tighten all stainless clamps
- Check all threaded fittings into pump and filter
* Outside of service area will incur additional costs, call for details
**Repairs are an additional cost for all maintenance packages
- Check mounting hardware
- Check inverter operation
- Check all wiring
- Check all connections
* Repairs are an additional cost for all maintenance packages