Solar Energy For Your Home
REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT AND INCREASE YOUR HOME VALUE TODAY!
Solar Energy Basics
Solar Energy for homes is more affordable than ever before. The current Solar Tax Incentives and $0-down financing options make adding solar electric to your home affordable and easier than ever.
Why Switch to SOLAR ELECTRIC?
Get Solar FACTS
What does going Solar really mean? Solar home systems has many names that all mean the same thing. Solar photovoltaic, or PV systems, can also be known as solar panel systems, solar energy systems, or solar power systems. The bottom line is they all do the same thing, they convert sunlight into electricity. You can use the electricity generated by your solar PV system to power your home, your business or even your car.
Energy System Options
WITH BATTERY BACKUP
Many homeowners choose to install a gridintertied systems with battery backup. Incorporating batteries into your solar system requires more components, is more expensive, and lowers the system’s overall efficiency. However, as a trade off, you will never lose power again, making a battery backup energy source priceless.
- Utility outages or critical electrical loads are a thing of the past.
- Prevent blackouts and living in the dark for days or weeks with a battery backup.
- Meet all of your electric needs like lights, a refrigerator, a well pump, or computer running even when utility power outages occur.
This is the most budget friendly type of solar system. This system generates solar electricity and routes it to the electric utility grid, offsetting a home’s or business’ electrical consumption and, in some instances, even turning the electric meter backwards.
- Some or all of the electricity you use comes from the sun.
- Earn a utility credit on your electric bill for excess solar electricity produced.
- The earned credit can then be applied to months when your system produces less or when your electrical consumption is greater.
Although they are most common in remote locations without utility grid service, off-grid solar-electric systems can work anywhere. These systems operate independently from the grid to provide all of a household’s electricity.
- No electric bills and no blackouts—at least none caused by grid failures.
- Live off-grid and eliminate the cost of bringing utility lines to remote homesites.
- Live an independent lifestyle and practice a more conscientious use of electricity.
5 Easy Steps to Going Solar
Enjoy the Solar Savings and we will do all the work!
Step 1: Schedule your FREE Solar Savings CONSULTATION
Step 2: We develop your CUSTOM Solar System DESIGN
Step 3: Requests for PERMITTING are submitted
Step 4: We come and INSTALL your new solar system
Step 5: Enjoy solar ENERGY WORKING FOR YOU!