You already know that Florida Solar installs the best pool heating systems. These solar-powered systems can save you hundreds of dollars a year over electric, gas, and high-efficiency heat pumps.
But did you know that we can also convert your chlorine pool to a saltwater pool? What are the benefits to this switch? Read on to learn the benefits and why you can rely on Florida Solar as your source and partner.
Benefits of Saltwater Pools
Common table salt can safely and effectively produce all the chlorine a pool needs, whether it’s in your back yard or a commercial pool. A pool salt system has a lot of advantages over the conventional type. Here are just a few reasons why a pool salt system in the right choice for perfect pool water:
- No more chlorine to buy. No chlorine means no more red eyes or damaged hair after swimming.
- Easy to use. Systems like the Pool Pilot® Digital Nano+ do nearly all the work for you.
- Soft, great-feeling water. Because it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals, a saltwater pool leaves your skin feeling silky to the touch.
Saltwater is also gentler on your swimsuits and pool toys. The salinity in a saltwater pool is less than a tenth of that found in ocean water. Pool salt systems are also much less expensive to maintain than your chlorinated pool.
Perfect Pool Water, without the Chlorine
To find the right salt system for your pool, we assess a number of areas, including:
- The size of your pool. The larger your pool, the more cleaning it requires.
- How often you use your pool. Do you use your pool year-round on a daily basis – or would you like to? Do you like to host fun pool parties during birthdays? We’ll make sure your pool is always ready for every event – whether you have friends over, or you just want to relax and enjoy the water with family.
To give you crystal clear pool water, we install the Pool Pilot® Digital Nano+, which includes microprocessor controls with a digital read-out of your pool water temperature, its current salt level, purifier production level, and more.
It also tells you how much salt to add if it runs low. The Nano+ will maintain pools up to 32,000 gallons with its PPC2 patented manifold. And it’s just a simple installation away.
Maintaining Your Saltwater Pool
The great news is that pools cleaned with salt systems are easy to maintain. No more constantly shocking your pool with chlorine. They require a fraction of the maintenance of a chlorine system, and you only need to clean it a couple of times every few months.
Florida Solar can inspect your pool and let you know when the salt chlorinator cell needs to be replaced. After installation, we’ll also share our tips for keeping your filter and pump working in top condition so you can enjoy a clean pool all year long. Through our training, you’ll understand how to use pool test strips to test your water for salinity, pH balance, alkalinity, and hardness. By checking these on just a monthly basis, you’ll know your pool is always ready and safe to enjoy.
Switch to a Saltwater Pool with Florida Solar
For over 40 years, Florida Solar has been the leader in residential and commercial solar panels and pool systems. If you are interested in converting your pool to a salt system, contact us for a free quote or call us at 727-300-1515.